Thank you for choosing Adam M. Beaudry, CPA, LLC
to assist you with the preparation of your 2022 tax returns!
Please note that beginning Tuesday, January 17th, 2023 our hours are as follows:
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
7:00AM until 6:30PM
Tuesday & Thursday
Closed for Production
By Appointment Only
Documents to help you prepare for the 2022 tax season:
Ways to provide us with your tax documents:
1. Upload your tax documents to your Client Center.
2. Schedule an appointment to have our staff manually scan your documents into your client center.
If you are not a current client, please call our office to discuss onboarding prior to scheduling an appointment below.
We thank you for your understanding.
Our office is located at 100 Grove Street, Suite 112, Worcester. Access to the parking lot is on the side of the building near Prescott St. and Faraday St.. Please use the directory to call our office to gain access to the parking lot. Dial 087 and then hit the CALL button. We cannot validate parking for the parking lot across the street. The main entrance is in the front of the building underneath the large sign that says 100 Grove. We are located on the first floor in Suite 112.
3. Mail your documents to our office. Please do not mail original copies.
We have a secure Client Center for the 2022 tax season!
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CLIENT CENTER:
1. Email received from firstname.lastname@example.org. (Verify that this email address is added to your safe sender list.)
3. Click Register and Create a Password.
4. When you sign in the first time, you will be welcomed to the client center.
Below is a video with step-by-step instructions.