Thank you for choosing Adam M. Beaudry, CPA, LLC to assist you with the preparation of your 2021 tax returns!
Documents to help you prepare for the 2021 tax season:
Ways to provide us with your tax documents:
1. Upload your tax documents to your Client Center.
2. Drop off your documents anytime between 7:30 am and 6:30 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Our office is located at 100 Grove Street, Suite 112, Worcester. Access to the parking lot is on the side of the building near Prescott St. and Faraday St.. Please use the directory to call our office to gain access to the parking lot. We cannot validate parking for the parking lot across the street. The main entrance is in the front of the building underneath the large sign that says 100 Grove. We are located on the first floor in Suite 112.
3. Mail your documents to our office. Please do not mail original copies.
We have a new secure Client Center for the 2021 tax season!
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CLIENT CENTER:
1. Email received from email@example.com. (Verify that this email address is added to your safe sender list.)
3. Click Register and Create a Password.
4. When you sign in the first time, you will be welcomed to the client center.
Below is a video with step-by-step instructions.